4Days Samburu Lake Nakuru
4Days Samburu Lake Nakuru,This is a safari geared towards wildlife enthusiasts. If you are looking to see loads of game, this is the tour for you! Traveling to the big names of Kenya’s National Parks, including Aberdares and Masai Mara, you are guaranteed superb game viewing opportunities. In between game viewing, there is a cultural visit to the indigenous Masai tribe to learn more about their culture.
Day 1: NAIROBI – SAMBURU
Depart Nairobi at 0930 hrs and drive Northwards to Samburu Game Reserve via Mt. Kenya and Past Coffee plantations. Picnic lunch and game drive en-route viewing the unusual reticulated Giraffe, Grevy’s Zebra, Gerenuk and the Somali Ostrich, all of which are rare in other game parks. Dinner and overnight at the Camp/Lodge.
Day 2: SAMBURU
Full day spent viewing game inside the Samburu game reserve. Dinner and overnight at the Camp/Lodge.
Day 3: SAMBURU – NAKURU
After breakfast, leave Camp/Lodge with game drive en-route. Drive past the northern tip of the Aberdares Mountains to descend into the Great Rift Valley where Nakuru is located, via the Thompson Falls. Lunch at Nakuru followed by a visit to the Menengai Crater. Dinner and overnight at a budget hotel or Lodge.
Day 4: NAKURU – NAIROBI
After breakfast, proceed for game viewing in Lake Nakuru National Park the ornithologists’ paradise with 400 hundred bird spices and also known as a the pink lake due to the thousands of flamingoes that inhabit the Lake. Lake Nakuru is home to Waterbucks, Rhinos, warthogs Thomson’s Gazelles, three climbing Lions, hyraxes and countless baboons hippos. Depart for Nairobi after lunch arriving in the early evening.
INCLUDED IN THIS SAFARI
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- All meals. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes. You will be booked on a Half Board Basis in Serena Beach Resort.
- Transportation in a minivan fitted with a pop-up roof for game-viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture.
- A private minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each minivan carries safari accessories including wildlife books, beanbags to support cameras on car doors and window sills, binoculars, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- All arrival and departure transfer fees between airports, hotels, parks, etc.
- Twenty-four hours stand-by contact telephone number